- ABC affiliate WGNO-TV in New Orleans ran the story above about Mark Henry visiting the World War II museum and meeting with 150 veterans.
"This is confirmation that all of the pain, all the surgeries, all the injuries, all the days away from the family, the strife you faced along the way -- it paid off, " Henry said. "When it's dealing with our military, I'm the first one to stand up. When you got bullets flying at you and you're trying to make sure that the liberties and the freedoms that we have -- that's really good."
- WrestleMania week officially kicks off Thursday in New Orleans. If you are attending WrestleMania and / or any other 'Mania week festivities, including ROH, WaleMania, NXT, WrestleCon, Axxess, etc. please tweet us your photos and videos to @WrestlingINC and we will RT and share. I will be on Bourbon Street with a bag of Wrestling Inc. shirts on Thursday and Friday afternoon, so if you see me (@RajGiri_303), say "Hi" and get a free Wrestling Inc. shirt.
- RAW Women's Champion Alexa Bliss spoke to NHL.com about being a fan of The Blue Jackets and WrestleMania 34. Bliss was asked losing the SmackDown Women's Championship at last year's WrestleMania, and how confident she is that it won't happen again.
"Last year I learned my lesson," Bliss said. "One second of being distracted can end it all. Last year I was distracted for a split second and Naomi was able to submit me. This year I'll make sure that I can do whatever it takes to win at all costs. Some people say that I cheat or whatever. I just call it strategy."
- Just a reminder that WWE is offering WrestleMania for free again this year. New subscribers can sign up for the WWE Network today by clicking here and get their first month for free, which includes not only WrestleMania on Sunday, but also this Saturday's NXT Takeover: New Orleans event.
- Below is another look at the construction of the WrestleMania set for this Sunday:
This is the one we posted earlier today:
Eric Robinson contributed to this article.