Natalya won a Gauntlet Match main event on tonight's WWE RAW to become the new #1 contender to RAW Women's Champion Ronda Rousey.
Natalya vs. Rousey will take place on next Monday's Christmas Eve edition of RAW, taping tonight in Sacramento, California.
WWE has announced the following matches and segments for next Monday:
* Natalya vs. RAW Women's Champion Ronda Rousey with the title on the line
* Seth Rollins vs. Baron Corbin
* Paul Heyman celebrates the holidays
NEXT WEEK on #RAW...— WWE (@WWE) December 18, 2018
- @RondaRousey vs. @NatbyNature for the #RAW #WomensTitle
- @WWERollins vs. @BaronCorbinWWE
- @HeymanHustle celebrates the holidays
- @FinnBalor vs. @HEELZiggler vs. @DMcIntyreWWE
- @IAmEliasWWE vs. @fightbobby in a #MiracleOn34thStreetFight pic.twitter.com/ftpzASSoMG