Wrestling Inc. Managing Editor Nick Hausman is back to host the latest episode of the WINCLY, which you can check it out in the player above. Our WINCLY podcast will now be released Tuesday-Thursday afternoon going forward. Subscribe to Wrestling Inc Audio on iTunes to get every episode as soon as it's released.
Today's WINCLY episode includes:
Justin LaBar joining Nick to break down the news of the past twenty-four hours including:
* FOX CEO Charlie Collier's comments about the future of WWE and FOX
* The results of WWE's Q4 report
* The Usos' reportedly re-negotiating their WWE contracts
* A possible NXT Japan
* Impact Wrestling teasing a former world champion returning
Nick's interview with Starrcast 2 promoter Conrad Thompson where he discusses:
* His friendship with Tony Khan
* How he was convinced to do a Starrcast 2
* His thoughts on the future of AEW
* Not drawing comparisons between AEW and WCW as competitors to WWE
A brand new episode of the WINCLY will drop this coming Tuesday afternoon. You can check out past episodes of the WINCLY here.