Welcome to Wrestling Inc.'s live coverage of AEW Dynamite from the Wolstein Center in Cleveland, Ohio, beginning at 8 pm ET! Let others know about our coverage by giving this page a quick retweet or share on social media.
Click the refresh button on your browser every few minutes to keep up with the live results. Let us know your thoughts on the show by sharing them below in the comments section.
- Recap of last week's show aboard Chris Jericho's cruise, we see the Young Bucks double superkick MJF and send him into the pool. Tonight, Matt and Nick will take on The Butcher and The Blade.
- Jon Moxley (with a patch still over his eye) heads out through the crowd to the ring. Moxley gets on the mic and says after getting stabbed in the eye he realized the fun and games with AEW World Champion Chris Jericho are over. Moxley then notes that him and Jericho will meet for the title at Revolution on February 29. He says he's one match away from the top of the mountain, but it's more than that. He says Jericho is the kind of man who hides behind his guys, spike his eye, and other bad stuff he's done in the past (like punching a woman, referring to when Jericho punched Shawn Michaels' wife on WWE). Moxley says he's not perfect, but he does live by a code and can look at himself in the mirror. He calls Jericho a manipulator, a liar, a coward, and a bully.
Moxley says he hates bullies, and he plans on taking that title home. "Chris, it's not about kind of man you are, it's about the kind of man you're not." Moxley continues that he realizes that the Inner Circle is going to try and take him out before the PPV. Moxley then says Jericho should just come out tonight and take his ass beating, like a man. The champion's music hits and out stroll Jericho. Crowd boos, Jericho responds, "typical Cleveland idiots." Jericho reminds Moxley all he had to do is say "yes" to his offer about joining the Inner Stable. Says Moxley is stupid, then brings up Moxley's mother. "She was looking especially fetching, maybe I'll give her a call later."
Jericho says he apologized to her about what happened to Moxley, but ultimately it was Moxley's fault for not accepting the keys to the castle. Jericho says if Moxley wants to fight tonight, "go to hell." Crowd boos. Jericho says he always travels with his boys, and calls out the rest of the group. Moxley count five guys, and lets him know it's not five against one, mentioning that he was born and raised in Ohio, it was five against him and the entire arena. Moxley walks up the ramp towards the group. Jericho says he knew Moxley would want to fight, so they brought some more guys. Now there's 10 guys on the stage and they walk down to Moxley. Ortiz leads the way with an ax handle. Moxley just hits him with a headbutt / DDT, and jumps at the group. Referees and security are out to keep everyone separated. Moxley drops one of the security guys and heads back up through the crowd. Jericho barks at him from the ring.
- Commentary runs down tonight's matches: Darby Allin & Private Party vs. Chris Jericho, Santana & Ortiz, Nyla Rose vs. Big Swole, Kip Sabian vs. Cody, and The Young Bucks vs. The Butcher & The Blade.
- At a slaughterhouse, MJF and Wardlow meet up with The Butcher, The Blade, and The Bunny. MJF hands over an envelope with cash in it to Bunny with "Young Bucks" written on it, and heads out.
The Butcher and The Blade (with The Bunny) vs. The Young Bucks
MJF talks some trash and has fans kiss his ring during the commercial break, then heads over to commentary before the match gets rolling. Nick and Butcher start out, shoulder blocks him down. Matt able to tag in Nick who hits a springboard dropkick. Blade tags in and runs across the ring, only to get dropped and Nick hits a leg drop off the top rope. Matt and Nick with a couple leaps off the top rope on Blade. MJF says all he cares about is Matt and Nick never wrestling again.
Matt tags in, double hip toss / double kicks on Blade. Butcher runs in and hits a double lariat. Matt able to use his agility to tag Nick back in, big kick to Butcher, lands a kick to Blade. Nick with a superkick to Butcher. Bunny then yanks Nick off the apron, Butcher with a running crossbody on the floor to Nick. Blade with a flip over the top rope and down on Matt. Butcher and Blade take control of the match.
Nick finally tags in Matt who lands a bunch of punches and chops to Blade. sliding dropkick on Butcher, standing slice bread on Blade, then hits a superkick on Butcher out on the floor. Matt heads to the top rope, elbow drop, cover, two. Nick tags in, hits a senton down on Blader, cover, Butcher breaks it up. Butcher eats a double superkick. Meltzer driver hits on Blade, 1-2-3. MJF isn't happy.
Winners: The Young Bucks via Pinfall
- Post-match, Butcher attacks from behind. Out runs Kenny Omega, who hits a v-trigger on Butcher. A tipsy Adam Page follows, hands his beer over to Matt, hits the buckshot lariat on Blade, takes the beer, drinks it, and goes to the back.
Nyla Rose vs. Big Swole
Swole avoids Rose, lands a couple strikes, low dropkick, plants her to the mat, cover, two. Rose gets sent out to the floor, Swole looks for a penalty kick from the apron, gets yanked down to the apron, then thrown into the barricade. Swole with some punches, throws a forearm and hits the ring post. Rose then swings her arm into it again.
Rose charges in the corner, misses, eats a kick to the head and Swole locks in a standing choke. Rose gets out of it, but Swole lands a bump kick. "Swole!" chant breaks out. More strikes by Swole, headbutt, slingshot cutter, pin, two-count. Swole with a flatliner, getting a whole lot of offensive on Rose. Rose lands a spear, sit down powerbomb for the victory. Swole is currently the number one ranked woman for Riho's title.
Winner: Nyla Rose via Pinfall
Cody (with Arn Anderson) vs. Kip Sabian (with Penelope Ford)
Sabian with a dropkick, gutbuster, punches, kicks, and tries for a suplex, but Cody lands on his feet and hits an uppercut. Sabian rolls out to the floor and then shoves Anderson. Referee tells Anderson to back up. Sabian back in the ring, avoids some strikes, but then Cody lands a dropkick. Sabian then rolls out to the floor again, he's able to trip Cody up and yanks him out to the floor. Cody goes to punch Sabian and mistakenly elbows Ford. Cody picks up Ford, Sabian with a penalty kick to Cody from the apron, Ford drops down on Cody and just pops right up, she's fine. Ford then leaps on the apron and kisses Sabian. Cody gets tossed back in the ring and Sabian goes to work during the commercial break.
Both wrestlers are down as we come back from break. Both are up at six, Cody with a punch to the face, clothesline, ten punches in the corner, but Sabian slips out. He then runs right into a spinning powerslam. Cody takes off his weightbelt, Ford snatches it away. Cody with a disaster kick. Ford throws her boot in the ring, referee throws it back out to the floor. Anderson shows the referee the boot, he gets on the apron. He's had it and throws her boot out to the crowd. Anderson is in the ring now, referee yelling at him to get on the floor. Anderson then bumps the referee and ends up getting thrown out of ringside. Cody tells Arn to bounce, and that it's okay.
Sabian distracts the ref and Ford hits a hurricanrana off the steps on Cody! Sabian with a flip over the top rope to take out his opponent. Ford and Sabian go to kiss each other out on the floor and Joey Janela (hiding in the front row) gets between them and they end up kissing his cheeks, lol! Sabian swings and misses, Cody with a suicide dive. Back in the ring, Sabian with a swinging neckbreaker, cover, two. They end up on the top rope, they fight back and forth, Sabian with springboards in and just yanks Cody to the floor. Tries for deathly hallows, no. Cody cutter, cross rhodes, another cross rhodes, and a third one for the 1-2-3.
Winner: Cody via Pinfall
- Post-match, Cody celebrates a bit and then gets to toss his weight belt into the crowd.
- Last week, Britt Baker beats Priscilla Kelly, then turned heel by talking trash to Tony Schiavone. Baker brings up Schiavone was just "working as a s---ty barista" before his "meal ticket" in AEW came along.
- Britt Baker comes out to the stage to talk with Tony Schiavone. Baker says she's not offended by what happened, but was actually happy with what happened, they (well, she) was trending after their segment. She takes the microphone from Schiavone, then calls out JR for talking over her on commentary and going to break. She says JR is "smug and pretentious of my division and my division, while you sit there and we do all work." She tells JR to be who he once was, not a "sloppy BBQ salesman who can't get the roster's names straight." Crowd booing Baker pretty good. She talks trash about Riho. Baker tells Tony to pick up a toothbrush to fix that moderate gingivitis. She then lets Cleveland know "You finally have a 'Baker' you can trust in." Great promo from Baker.
- Backstage, The Young Bucks and Kenny Omega are interviewed. Young Bucks say they haven't forgotten about the Dark Order, but they are happy about the win tonight. Ultimately, they just want to climb back to the top of the tag division. They say nothing personal to Omega. Tipsy Page rolls in and shows off their new nameplates. He then hands Matt and Nick their own nameplates, "You made need them someday." Omega thanks Page and tries to smooth things over. Omega then announces next week it will be 8-man tag action: Young Bucks, Kenny Omega, and Adam Page vs. The Blade, The Butcher, and a team of their choosing.
SCU (Frankie Kazarian and Scorpio Sky with Christopher Daniels) vs. TH2 (Jack Evans and Angelico)
SCU comes out wearing Los Angeles Lakers jerseys in honor of Kobe Bryant. Angelico and Kazarian get things started with some back and forth action. Evans barking at the crowd as Sky continues to beat up Angelico. Evans is able to get the tag and choke out Sky with his foot. Evans with a spinning heel kick, cover, two. Angelico back in there with a clean kick to the face, cover, two.
Sky with a suplex on Evans. Sky able to make the tag, Kazarian with a dropkick on Evans. Clothesline on Angelico, big drop kick. Hip toss in to a neckbreak on Evans. Kazarian with a big knee strike on Angelico, then hits a pancake on Evans. Kazarian slingshots Angelico into the ring from the apron and hits a cutter, cover, broken up by Evans. Sky out to the floor, Evans with double stomp / lung blower combo, pin, Angelico tries to put the feet on the ropes, but Sky throws them off. Evans eats a kick on the floor. Sky tags in big boot to Angelico's face. SCU-Later hits, cover, 1-2-3.
Winners: SCU via Pinfall
- Backstage, The Dark Order head down a flight of staris. Uno says the exalted one is very angry with Christopher Daniels, and that the group needs to target his friends and family. He says this is Daniels' warning.
- Random location outside, PAC says Jon Moxley has made his bed and now he can lie in it. PAC says Moxley should have fun with the Inner Circle, if there's anything left, PAC will come along and pluck his other eye out. He then talks about Kenny Omega, saying he doesn't like Omega's arrogance, "We're going to do everything at your convenience?" He says that doesn't work for him, that everything will happen on his timetable, starting next week, "I'm coming for blood."
AEW World Champion Chris Jericho, Santana, and Ortiz (with Sammy Guevara and Jake Hager) vs. Darby Allin and Private Party
Allin and Jericho getting things going, Jericho with a slap to the face. Allin smacks him back. Uses his agility to slip around Jericho and hit a dropkick. Big springboard arm drag, kip up and Jericho quickly runs to his corner. Private Party with a flurry of double team moves on Ortiz. Ortiz recovers and drops Quen, he then tags in Santana, scoop slam, knees to the face, then tags Jericho back in.
He gets in some shot, and brings Ortiz back in, Kassidy is able to tag back in, multiple pin attempts, all are two-counts. Kassidy with a boot to Santana, kicks Ortiz, Jericho with a springboard dropkick that sends Kassidy down to the floor. Jericho taunts the crowd as we go to break. Inner Circle maintains control of the match during the commercial. Kassidy gets a roll-up for two, Jericho with a lariat, cover, two. Santana tags in and kicks away, backbreaker, pin, two-count. Jricho with a lionsault, Ortiz with a diving headbutt, cover, Quen breaks it up.
Back rake by Ortiz, Santana gets back in there, Kassidy with the comeback though and brings Allin in. He knocks Jericho off the apron, up and over stunner. Suicide dive on Jericho. Back in the ring, slaps to santana, yoshi tonic, cover, two. Allin with another pin, Jericho breaks it up. Quen in the ring, pele kick to Jericho. Quen gets flattened by Ortiz, Kassidy gets rid of Ortiz, Santana with a cutter on Kassidy. Allin is back to his feet, Jericho with the blind tag, ends up running right into a second rope moonsault, cover, two.
Allin kicks Hager off the apron. Allin with a coffin drop on Hager to the floor! Quen with a fosbury flop on Santana and Ortiz. Kassidy heads to the top rope, hits a big senton, cover, close three. Kassidy checks with the referee on that count. Jericho back up and hits Judas right to Kassidy's face, dropping him to the mat. Cover and we're done here.
Winners: Chris Jericho, Santana, and Ortiz via Pinfall
- Post-match, Inner Circle is back in the ring and they beat up on Allin and Private Party a bit more. Jericho whips Allin and Quen with his title. Guevara grabs Allin's skateboard, Hager with a knee strike to Allin. Guevara then smashes the skateboard into Allin's stomach. He jams Allin's throat down on the skateboard. Santana mockingly rides the skateboard and tries an ollie. They go for more, Moxley runs down with a black baseball bat, and swings away on everyone to clean house. He points the bat at Jericho who yells at Moxley from the ramp.