Welcome to our WrestlingINC.com Live WWE Monday Night RAW Viewing Party. Tonight's show comes from the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, FL.
- Tonight's post-WrestleMania 36 edition of WWE RAW opens up with a look back at Drew McIntyre's WWE Title win over Brock Lesnar from the main event of Night Two. We cut to the RAW opening video.
- We're live on tape from the empty WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida as Tom Phillips welcomes us. He's joined by Byron Saxton.
Asuka vs. Liv Morgan
We go right to the ring and out comes Asuka as Mike Rome does the introductions. There will be a WrestleMania rematch tonight as The Street Profits defend the RAW Tag Team Titles against Austin Theory and Angel Garza again. Tom talks about how Asuka and Kairi Sane lost the WWE Women's Tag Team Titles to Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross this weekend. Liv Morgan is out next.
Tom says new WWE NXT Women's Champion Charlotte Flair will also be here tonight. The bell rings and Asuka starts taunting Liv. Asuka takes it to the corner. Liv tries to take control out of the corner but Asuka stomps on her. Liv with big forearms and more strikes. Asuka with a Hip Attack out of nowhere. Liv ducks a big kick and rolls Asuka for a 2 count. More back and forth now. Liv with a big hurricanrana takedown. Asuka comes back and drops Liv into the turnbuckles. Liv with a missile dropkick from the second rope, sending Asuka to the floor for a breather as the referee counts.
Liv follows and Asuka sends her into the apron. Liv takes Asuka down on the floor but then runs into a huge kick. Asuka stands over Liv and mocks her as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and we get a WrestleMania 37 promo. Asuka has Liv grounded in the middle of the ring now. Asuka manhandles Liv some but runs into a boot in the corner. Liv tries to mount some offense but Asuka delivers a big knee to the face for a 2 count. Asuka kicks Liv around and taunts her now. Liv ducks a kick and rolls Asuka up for a 2 count.
Liv fights back with strikes and double knees to the jaw. Asuka charges but Liv unloads with takedowns face-first into the mat. Liv rocks Asuka with an enziguri. Liv drives Asuka back down with a double stomp in the corner but Asuka kicks out at 2. Asuka pulls Liv into an armbar out of nowhere. Liv kicks but Asuka blocks it and hits a German suplex. Asuka with a Shining Wizard for a close 2 count as Liv gets her foot on the bottom rope. Liv misses a dropkick against the ropes and Asuka grabs her. They trade counters and Asuka takes her down to the mat. Asuka keeps trying for the Asuka Lock and finally gets it in for the submission win.
- After the match, Asuka stands tall as her music hits. We go to replays.
- Tom sends us to a look back at Shayna Baszler vs. RAW Women's Champion Becky Lynch at WrestleMania 36 Night One. We see Becky's post-match video with Kayla Braxton where she indicated the feud isn't over. We also see a backstage pre-recorded video from Baszler, who indicates she's not done with The Man either.
- Still to come, The Street Profits defend. Also, a look back at the Boneyard Match. Back to commercial.
RAW Tag Team Titles Match: Angel Garza and Austin Theory vs. The Street Profits
We go back to the ring and out come the RAW Tag Team Champions, The Street Profits - Montez Ford and Angelo Dawkins. No sign of Bianca Belair. Angel Garza and Austin Theory are out next with Zelina Vega.
Dawkins starts off with Garza. Garza dodges a shot and quickly tags in Theory. They lock up and Dawkins drops him with a shoulder. Dawkins runs the ropes and levels Theory again. Ford tags in for the double team. Garza comes back in and they get double teamed once again. The Profits nail double dropkicks to send their opponents out like they did on Sunday. Back to commercial.
Dawkins has Theory grounded now. Dawkins misses in the corner and dumps Theory to the corner. Theory drops Dawkins and rolls in with a big dropkick. Garza tags back in for the double teaming. Garza takes Dawkins back down and grounds him. Vega cheers him on. Theory tags back in for more double teaming. Theory beats Dawkins around and taunts Ford some. Theory ground Dawkins by his arm now. Dawkins tries to fight free but Theory cuts him off and sends him into the corner. Garza tags himself in for more on Dawkins while he's down.
Theory tags back in for more double teaming while Dawkins is down. Theory unloads on Dawkins and grounds him with another chinlock. Theory goes for a suplex but Dawkins counters and launches him. Ford and Vega try to rally for their teams. Garza tags in but Ford also tags in, flying off the top and dropping Garza. Ford unloads on Garza with offense. Ford with a DDT and a 2 count. The match ends up getting thrown out after Vega tries to interfere.
Winners by DQ: The Street Profits
- After the bell, Vega comes back in to assault Ford while Theory and Garza hold him. Like at WrestleMania, the music hits and out comes NXT Superstar Bianca Belair. Belair hits the ring and Vega charges but Belair drops her. The Profits attack Theory and Garza, sending them to the floor with Vega. Belair takes the mic and says she goes here now. She talks about how good she is and challenges Vega to come back into the ring. Tom says Belair vs. Vega is next. Belair dances to her music as we go back to commercial.
Bianca Belair vs. Zelina Vega
Back and forth to start. Belair runs over Vega with a shoulder. Vega kicks Belair away and slaps her across the face. Belair grabs Vega by the hair and beats her down. Belair unloads as The Street Profits cheer her on. Belair tosses Vega across the ring by her hair, and again. Belair with a running thrust in the corner, holding Vega there with it. Vega goes for a roll-up but can't get it. Belair charges with a shoulder but Vega moves and Belair hits the turnbuckles.
Vega uses the middle rope to apply a submission on Belair now. Vega with more offense for a 2 count as she talks trash to the referee. The match gets thrown out after the other two teams get involved, going in and out of the ring.
Winners by DQ: The Street Profits and Bianca Belair
- After the match, Belair, Ford and Dawkins clear the ring and taunt their opponents as they watch from the floor. Ford takes the mic and proposes a six-person match. Ford says they want the smoke. We go to commercial.
The Street Profits and Bianca Belair vs. Zelina Vega, Angel Garza and Austin Theory
Back from the break and Montez Ford goes at it with Austin Theory. Ford takes Theory to the corner. Theory fights back but Ford dropkicks him. Angel Garza and Zelina Vega distract, allowing Theory to send Ford out to the floor. Theory brings Ford back in and chops him into the corner. Theory stomps away in the corner. Garza with a cheap shot in while Theory distracts the referee.
Theory grounds Ford now. Theory ends up sending Ford back to the floor. Theory follows and brings Ford back in. Ford crawls for a tag but Theory stops him, jumping on his back and grounding him with a hold. Theory breaks it and knocks Angeli Dawkins off the apron. Ford drops Theory and Bianca Belair waits for the tag. Belair gets the tag and in comes Vega as well. Belair unloads and hits a backbreaker, then slams Vega on the mat.
Belair knocks Theory off the mat and lands on Vega for a 2 count as Garza makes the save. Theory superkicks Ford on the floor but Dawkins levels Theory on the floor. Dawkins chases Theory to the back. Belair slams Vega into the top turnbuckle and then slams her with the KOD for the pin to win.
Winners: The Street Profits and Bianca Belair
- After the match, The Profits and Belair celebrate in the middle of the ring as Belair's music hits.
- Still to come, a look at the Boneyard Match and an exclusive look at what happened after Drew McIntyre's WWE Title win.
- We see still shots from Aleister Black's win over Bobby Lashley at WrestleMania 36 Night Two. We see post-match video of Charly Caruso interviewing Lashley backstage. Lashley said something makes him feel like new management, or a new wife. Lana interrupted and asked what they were talking about, all smiles. Lashley just walked off. Lana looked confused and asked Caruso what she did to her husband.
- Still to come, Aleister Black will be in action. Back to commercial.
Aleister Black vs. Apollo Crews
Back from the break and out comes Aleister Black as Mike Rome does the introductions. Black takes a seat in the corner as Apollo Crews makes his way out next.
Tom says Crews is now on the RAW brand, based on Draft picks that were about to expire. Crews and Black lock up and trade holds to go at it. Black takes Crews down for a 2 count as they continue to trade offense and keep each other held up. Black slams Crews and grounds him in the middle of the ring.
The back and forth continues as they trade holds. Crews ends up on the floor for a breather. Crews talks trash and walks around as Black stares him down from the ring. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Black slams Crews to ground him in the middle of the ring. Crews fights up and out with strikes. Black kicks him but then runs into a dropkick, sending Black out to the floor. Crews levels Black on the floor and keeps him down as the referee counts. Crews brings Black back into the ring but Black rocks him with a kick to the gut.
Crews keeps pounding on Black but Black sweeps the leg. Black with a big kick to the chest for a 2 count. Crews dumps Black over the top rope to the floor and he lands hard. Crews keeps control and drops Black on the floor again. Crews puts Black down face-first on the floor once again as we return to commercial.
Back from the break and Crews covers for a 2 count in the middle of the ring. Crews hits the ropes and levels Black with a running clothesline. Crews keeps Black grounded in the middle of the ring again. Black catches a kick but Crews pounds on him some more. Black takes Crews down but gets kicked away. Black with big kicks now, knocking Crews down. Black charges but Crews catches him in a powerslam for a close 2 count.
Crews looks for a standing moonsault but Black hits him in the back of the knee. Crews mounts more offense and nails a sitdown powerbomb for another close pin attempt. Crews limps around now, waiting for Black to get up. Crews beats Black around some more. Black with a kick to the face out of nowhere. Crews comes right back with a clothesline to drop him. Crews goes to the top for a splash but Black moves and Crews lands hard. Black with a running leg scissors, taking Crews down right into a knee bar. The referee checks on Crews but he's not giving up. Black tightens the hold but Crews gets the bottom rope to break it up.
Black shows some frustration now as they both are slow to get up. Crews falls back down to sell the knee injury. Crews can't stay up as Black stares at him. Black lifts Crews with his boot. Crews ducks Black Mass and hits a pump kick. Crews with an enziguri to knock Black out of the ring to the floor. We actually take another commercial break.
Back from the break and Crews goes for a superplex up top but Black is fighting back. Black with a kick and a moonsault to the mat for a 2 count. Black with more offense and another 2 count in the middle of the ring. Crews drops Black with a moonsault. They tangle on their feet now. Crews slams Black into the corner. Black drops Crews with a shot to the knee. Black goes to the top but Crews nails an enziguri. Crews climbs up and pounds on Black. Crews goes for the superplex and nails it this time.
Crews is slow to make the cover and Black kicks out. More back and forth now. Crews catches Black with another sitdown powerbomb for a 2 count. Crews yells out in frustration now. Crews stumbles around and presses Black high above his head. Crews drops Black on the mat and hits a standing moonsault. Crews with a standing Shooting Star Press for another close 2 count. Crews goes back to the top while Black is down on the mat. Black jumps up and nails a big kick while Crews is on the top turnbuckle. Black climbs up for a superplex but Crews slams him to the mat face-first.
Crews leaps from the top but Black nails a knee to the face on the way down. Black picks Crews up with his boot again for Black Mass but Crews counters. Black counters the powerbomb attempt. Crews tries to roll him up but Black comes right back with Black Mass for the pin to win the lengthy match.
Winner: Aleister Black
- After the match, Black sits up as his music hits. We go to replays.
Cedric Alexander and Ricochet vs. Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch
Back from the break and out first comes Cedric Alexander and Ricochet. They head to the ring together. NXT's Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch are already waiting in the ring.
Burch starts off with Cedric and they go at it. Burch drops Cedric with a headbutt. Lorcan tags in and keeps Cedric down for a 2 count. Lorcan grounds Cedric and tags Burch back in. Cedric and Burch trade shots. Burch drops Cedric with a big chop for a 2 count. Burch keeps Cedric grounded now. Cedric fights free and dropkicks the legs out. Lorcan and Ricochet tag in at the same time.
Ricochet unloads on Lorcan. Ricochet runs into a boot int he corner. Ricochet comes back with a hurricanrana from the top and a 2 count as Burch makes the save. Burch drops Cedric to the floor. Ricochet fights Burch off and sends him to the apron, then dropkicks him tot he floor. Lorcan goes for a big suplex on Ricochet but he lands on his feet. Cedric and Ricochet double team Lorcan now with more fast paced offense. Ricochet with a standing Shooting Star Press to the back.
Cedric with the Neuralyzer on Lorcan. Cedric runs and dives out, taking Burch back down on the floor. Ricochet drops Lorcan in the middle of the ring with the Recoil for the pin to win.
Winners: Ricochet and Cedric Alexander
- After the match, Cedric and Ricochet celebrate as the music hits. We go to replays.
- Back from the break and we get a look back at Kevin Owens' WrestleMania 36 win over Seth Rollins. We see video of Owens from earlier today now. Owens says his career has been hell for the past 5 months, ever since he and Rollins started this thing. He talks about how he kept getting beat up by multiple guys, to the point he was asking himself if it was worth it. Then he jumped off the sign at WrestleMania, took Rollins back in the ring and hit the Stunner for the 3 count and he got his answer - it was all worth it, he got his WrestleMania moment. Now it's time to move on to bigger and better things but what is that? Should he go back to being a prize fighter or should he keep Stunning people? Owens says he's here to stay and he will keep fighting because this is The Kevin Owens Show. He walks off.
Seth Rollins vs. Denzel Dejournette
We go back to the ring and out comes Seth Rollins, who is all business tonight and looking upset. Denzel Dejournette from NXT is already waiting in the ring.
The bell rings and Rollins goes right to work on Denzel. Rollins unloads with stomps in the corner as the referee warns him. Rollins sends Denzel to the floor and launches him into the barrier. Rollins with another shot into the barrier as the referee counts. Rollins brings Denzel back into the ring and delivers a Stomp in the middle of the ring. Rollins covers for the easy pin to win.
Winner: Seth Rollins
- After the squash, Rollins stands tall as his music hits. We go to replays.
- Still to come, Nia Jax makes her return to RAW. Back to commercial.
Nia Jax vs. Deonna Purrazzo
Back from the break and out comes Nia Jax making her return. She has been away since April 2019 after undergoing double knee surgery. Jax marches to the ring and waits for her opponent. Out next comes NXT Superstar Deonna Purrazzo.
The bell rings and Jax goes right to work, sending Purrazzo back into the corner. Jax screams for her to fight. Jax with a big clothesline. Jax manhandles Purrazzo some and talks trash as the referee warns her. Jax picks Purrazzo up and slaps her around some, then nails a short-arm clothesline. Jax dominates and nails another big clothesline.
Jax scoops Purrazzo for a Samoan Drop in the middle of the ring. Jax scoops Purrazzo again and drops her with a DDT for the pin to win.
Winner: Nia Jax
- After the match, Jax stands tall and has her arm raised as the music hits. We go to replays. Jax stands over Purrazzo and talks some trash as the referee checks on her.
- We get a look back at The Undertaker's Boneyard Match win over AJ Styles at WrestleMania 36. Back to commercial.
Humberto Carrillo vs. Brendan Vink
Back from the break and out comes Humberto Carrillo as NXT's Brendan Vink waits in the ring.
The bell rings and they go at it. Vink overpowers Carrillo. Carrillo with a jawbreaker. Carrillo fights Vink off again and kicks him in the face. Carrillo with a missile dropkick from the top. Vink turns it around with a huge boot to the face. Vink comes back in and slams Carrillo for a close 2 count.
Vink keeps Carrillo grounded now. Carrillo fights up and out but Vink drops him with a big elbow to the face. Vink works Carrillo over in the corner and launches him across the ring. Vink grounds Carrillo again in the middle of the ring. Carrillo keeps fighting Vink off out of the corner. Carrillo with a crossbody for a 2 count.
Carrillo with more kicks. Carrillo drops Vink with a kick. Carrillo rolls into a moonsault. Carrillo goes back to the top and hits another big moonsault for the pin to win.
Winner: Humberto Carrillo
- After the match, Carrillo stands tall as his music hits. We go to replays. Carrillo poses in the corner.
- Still to come, Charlotte Flair is here. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and we get a look back at how Charlotte Flair captured the NXT Women's Title from Rhea Ripley during Night Two of WrestleMania 36.
- We see Charly Caruso's post-match backstage interview with new NXT Women's Champion Charlotte Flair after WrestleMania 36. Flair dismissed Charly's congratulatory message and cut her promo about how it's the woman that makes the title, not the other way around. Flair said now she's a two-time NXT Women's Champion. Flair said Rhea Ripley was alright but she does what every other woman in WWE does - they bow down to The Queen. Flair ended her interview with a "Wooo!" at Caruso, then walked off.
- We get a look back at the main event of WrestleMania 36 Night Two, which saw Drew McIntyre capture the WWE Title from Brock Lesnar. Still to come, the exclusive aftermath of Drew's big win. Back to commercial.
- Back from the break and Tom shows us footage of Drew McIntyre celebrating his WWE Title win over Brock Lesnar after Night Two of WrestleMania 36 went off the air. Drew came back out to the ring with the title around his waist. Drew joined Sarah Schreiber in the ring for an interview.
Schreiber congratulated McIntyre and asked if the magnitude of the accomplishment has hit him yet even though it's only been 20 minutes. Drew says it doesn't feel real. He got his custom title plates and it's real. Drew thanks Paul Heyman. He says Lesnar had a look in his eyes like he'd never seen from anyone before. Lesnar was ready to go to war, but so was Drew. Drew recalls how Heyman kept telling Lesnar to hit Drew with the F5 to keep him down. Drew says Heyman must not know him very well. He talks about being knocked down in his personal and professional life over the years, and how he never stayed down. He crawled to the main event of WrestleMania and with every F5, he stopped getting hurt and started getting angrier. Drew was determined to Claymore Kick Lesnar until he was unable to get back up.
Drew goes on but the music interrupts and out comes Big Show. Show has a referee by the arm, pulling him out to the ring. Show takes the mic and enters the ring, praising Drew for conquering the conqueror in the main event of WrestleMania. Show says now there's an entire locker room of talented competitors with Drew in their sights. Show says this is a big world and Drew thinks he's a big man, but he's no giant. Drew says he knows where this is going. Show says he doesn't know s--t. He's not challenging Drew for the title right now, or at Money In the Bank, but they're both dressed to compete and they have a referee. Show calls Drew a b---h and tells him to ring the bell, let's go.
Drew says he just fought Lesnar and he's not fighting right now. Show taunts him and mocks him for just talking a lot. Show says he's looking Drew dead in the eye and all he sees is fear. Show says Drew is afraid of him. Drew says this isn't his first day, he's not afraid of Show or anyone. He knows Show is trying to push his button. Drew is going to put it simply and slowly so Show can understand - there is nothing Show can say that will convince him to fight him tonight. Show slaps Drew in the face. Drew takes his title off and we get ready for the match.
WWE Title Match: Big Show vs. Drew McIntyre
The bell rings and this is for the title, supposedly taped right after Night Two of WrestleMania 36. Drew McIntyre unloads on Big Show into the corner.
Show fights back but Drew kicks him in the face. Drew charges but Show levels him to the mat. Show beats Drew around now, into the opposite corner. Show continues beating Drew around with big shots. Show with a scoop slam in the middle of the ring. Show talks trash while Drew is down.
Show stands on Drew's back and bounces him on the bottom rope as the referee warns him. Show continues to manhandle Drew on the apron. Show scoops Drew again and slams him. Show with another big kick while Drew is down. Show keeps yelling at Drew. Drew fights back with strikes but Show delivers a big headbutt. Show keeps control and hits a big Vader Bomb from the corner but Drew kicks out at 2.
Show laughs and tells Drew to get up so he can make it hurt. Show with a big chop to the chest in the corner. Show with another big chop in the opposite corner. Drew is getting angrier. Show with another chop against the ropes, sending Drew down to the mat. Drew gets back up but Show delivers more big strikes to beat him down. Show with another scoop slam in the middle of the ring. Show continues yelling at Drew about the WWE Title. Show chokes Drew with the second rope now as the referee warns him.
Drew ducks the next big chop. Drew fights back now. Show goes for a chokeslam in the middle of the ring but Drew slides out. Drew scoops Show and slams him in the middle of the ring for a close pin attempt. Drew goes to the top now, waiting for Show to get up. Drew leaps but Show catches him in mid-air for a chokeslam. Drew kicks out just in time. Show can't believe it.
Drew ducks the KO Punch by Show and comes right back with a big Claymore Kick in the middle of the ring. Drew covers for the pin to retain.
Winner: Drew McIntyre
- After the match, Drew takes the WWE Title belt and holds it as his music hits. Drew gets down in Show's face and then has his arm raised in the middle of the ring. The post-WrestleMania 36 edition of RAW goes off the air.