Welcome to Wrestling Inc.'s live coverage of AEW Dynamite, beginning at 8 pm ET. Let others know about our coverage by giving this page a quick retweet or share on social media.
Click the refresh button on your browser every few minutes to keep up with the live results. Let us know your thoughts on the show by sharing them below in the comments section.
Miro and Kip Sabian vs. Sonny Kiss and Joey Janela
Before the match, Janela cuts a promo backstage and says Sabian has made a bad mistake of asking Ford to marry him (Janela has been there before and it doesn't end well). Janela says he and Kiss are on the expressway to victory to AEW. In the ring Sabian and Kiss get things started. A cocky Sabian is brought down to Earth as Kiss beats the heck out of him. He finally decides to take out to Miro. Janela tags in and Sabian decides to tag back in to go against Joey. Sabian with a big shot to Janela that drops him to the mat. "We want Miro!" chant from the crowd.
Kiss sneaks back into the ring, drops Sabian. Back and forth tags as Sabian gets worked over. Standing moonsault by Kiss, cover, two. Miro comes into the ring and gives a cheap shot to Kiss' back. Sabian able to fight his way back to his corner and Miro comes in. He drops Kiss, and plants Janela hard to the mat. Crowd is cheering on Miro despite him being the "bad guy." Sabian wants back in and kicks away at Kiss.
Miro throws some measured shots that knock Kiss to the mat over and over, cover, two. Sabian tagged in. Miro with a hard slam, Sabian with a slingshot senton, penalty kick, cover, two. Kiss tries to fight back and lands a number of strikes on Sabian. Kiss finally makes his way to Janela, clothesline to Sabian. He throws a shot at Miro, which does nothing. Miro goes after Janela, goes over the top rope and down to thefloor. He's selling a knee injury after falling to the floor. Brawling out on the floor, but Janela and Sabian finally make their way back into the ring. Janela with a superkick, cover, two.
Miro gets back into the ring and destroys his opponents. Sabian looks to take out Kiss, no luck, Miro tags in, but Kiss is trying to fight back. Miro pop him up into a lungblower, Miro with the cover, but Janela breaks it up. Janela ends up getting tossed out to the floor. Miro with a big kick to Kiss' face, stomp to the back, camel clutch locked in and Kiss taps out.
Winners: Miro and Kip Sabian via Submission
- Eddie Kingston immediately heads out to the ring when Miro and Sabian make their exit. Kingston on the mic and says he wants to talk to all the people. Kingston lets everyone know tonight it's him versus AEW World Champion Jon Moxley. Kingston says he wasn't eliminated from the Casino Battle Royale and 18 years in wrestling says he's earn a damn shot. Kingston says he and Moxley were cut from the same cloth, but Moxley went off as sold his soul to the devil of sports entertainment. Kingston calls out Moxley and says before the match he wants to look into Moxley's eyes. Jon heads out to the ring from the stands and looks pissed off! Kingston gets right into Moxley's face and talks a whole lot of trash, referees and officials out to the ring to break things up.
- Kenny Omega joins commentary.
Evil Uno vs. Hangman Page
Page gives a look over to Omega at commentary before entering the ring. Much of the Dark Order is hanging out on the stage during the match. Omega reiterates that "the tag team part of me is dead, it's gone. I was there for a good time, but not a long time." Page with the early advantage, suplex, cover, two. Commentary putting over Anna Jay picking up the win over Brandi Rhodes on last night's Late Night Dynamite.
Uno works his way back into the match, but Page with a slingshot clotheslines that sends Uno to the floor. Page with a crossbody to the floor. Back in the ring, Uno holds the referee between him and Page, Uno uses the referee to get a neckbreaker on Page. Uno throws his feet up in the corner to chill out for a moment as Page gathers his wits. Back and forth action after the break.
Page with a big lariat that flattens Uno. The Dark Order have made their way to the back. Page with a running shooting star press, cover, two. Page with a forearm, pop-up powerbomb, high stack pin, cover, two. Page out to the apron, buckshot lariat, he clocks Uno, cover, 1-2-3. Omega tries his best to put over Page's hot streak. Jim Ross asks Omega when he's getting in the ring and Omega isn't exactly straight forward to when he's getting back into the ring and heads off.
Winner: Hangman Page via Pinfall
- Tony Schiavone is backstage to talk with the Young Bucks. He's a bit hesitant to knock on their office door after what happened to Alex Marvez. Matt opens the door and Tony flinches. Matt says he knows he's been acting out of line lately, and they are trying to do better. He's hoping fans at home see that Matt and Nick have going through a lot. They've lost title opportunities and even friendships. Tony wonders if they could repair things and also brings up FTR. Matt doesn't want to talk about FTR. Tony talks about FTR again, Matt wonders if Tony is trying to make him mad. He asks Tony if he could see his phone, Tony hands it over, and Mattt smashes it against the wall. Matt then tosses some cashes to Tony and goes back into his locker room.
Brodie Lee (c) vs. Orange Cassidy (AEW TNT Championship)
Lee takes a moment to chill, just basically mocking Cassidy. Anna Jay goes up on the apron and barks at Cassidy. Cassidy simply puts his shades on her. Jay is not thrilled with that! Lee goes over, takes, the shades, lets them drop to the mat. Cassidy then puts his hands in his pockets as the match starts, devastating (not really) leg kicks! Lee stomps his shades, and smacks the hell out of Cassidy. Lee then takes the shades and throw them out to the crowd.
Cassidy sent out to the floor where Lee continues to beat up the challenger. Back in the ring, elbow drop by the champ, cover, one. Cassidy sent out to the floor, Lee distracts the referee and the rest of Dark order stomps away on Cassidy. "Brodie sucks!" chants breaks out. Lee barking at John Silver as he continues to beat up Cassidy. The two go back into the ring, Cassidy with a couple counters, but Lee ends up hitting a boss man slam, cover, two. Lee continues to work over Cassidy. Lee looks for his discus clothesline, but Cassidy crumbles to the mat. Lee tries for it again, Lee drops down, again! Lee tries for a low kick, Cassidy ducks it, roll-up, two. Lee sent into the corners, Cassidy tries to pick him up, nope, but Lee ends up on the floor.
Cassidy with a suicide dive, looks for another and pops Lee with a forearm suicide dive. On the floor. Cassidy has to dodge the other Dark Order members. Back in the ring, Cassidy with a stunner on Lee, heads to the top rope, diving DDT! Cassidy with a kip-up, running penalty kick, another one! Lee is just mad now, gets up, but takes a tornado DDT. Air raid crash on the champ! Pin! two! Orange punch misses on John Silver, but Lee hits a powerbomb on Cassidy, discus lariat, cover, and that will do it.
Winner: Brodie Lee via Pinfall
- Post-match, the lights go out for a moment. Cody's entrance theme plays and out comes Cody WITH DARK HAIR! He goes into the ring and clears out multiple members of Dark Order. He destroys Five and puts the figure-four on him in the middle of the ring.
- Backstage, Anna Jay scares off Dash so Brodie Lee can take the mic. Lee says he can't believe Cody would try to take his thunder after all these weeks of his hard work. Lee bring up Brandi Lee in his angered promo, and says Cody is no man, he's a coward. Lee then offers up a dog collar match against Cody. He tells Cody he has one week to answer him. "Are you a man, or are you a coward?"
- Matt Hardy makes his way to the ring with Private Party. Hardy limps his way to the ring after last week's backstage attack. Hardy was still trying to figure out who was the person that attacked him. Hardy lists off a bunch of people, but feels like Chris Jericho is his prime suspect. He says Jericho can say he's the Demo God, but he's just an asshole. Cue Jericho's music. Jericho strolls out to the stage with Ortiz, Santana, and Jake Hager. Jericho mocks Hardy's birthday and then brings up how Hardy put Sammy Guevara out of AEW after their match and who knows when he's coming back!
Actually, he's back right now! Sammy runs out and gives Jericho a hug. Jericho says Hardy should know better than Jericho just taking him out with a bat. Jericho says if he did it, he would make sure Hardy would see him eye to eye when he did it. Jericho wonders if Hardy wants to get hit with it now. Hardy wants a fight now! Private Party tries to cool Hardy down a bit before he's cleared. Quen says he's cleared and could take him out. Cassidy then takes the mic and says he's issues Jericho a challenge, one-on-one, next week. Cassidy says nobody expect him to win, but what if a 21-year old beats the legendary Jericho? "What if I make Chris Jericho my Le Champion b---!"
- FTR with Tully Blanchard out in the ring with Tony Schiavone to explain the "20 Minutes with Greatness" stipulation with the champions (it's not 20 minutes instead of 60 minutes). Tully hypes up his guys, but he wonders what makes them the best in the ring. Tully says next week they get to show the fans their greatness and it will be against SCU in a 20-minute match. Dax Harwood says it doesn't matter who they face next, it can be Best Friends or anyone. Best Friends head out and say they might be banged up after last week's Parking Lot Fight, but they will take on FTR right now! FTR initially agrees, but Wheeler gets on the ring and says Best Friends aren't healed up, so maybe another week! Chuck Taylor on the mic, and says "say what you want about Santana and Ortiz, but they aren't a bunch of weenies and are always looking for a fight." Chuck and Trent then hug in the ring as FTR head to the back.
Things break down fairly quickly with Rosa and Shida beating up Diamante out on the floor. Back in the ring, Rosa is tagged in, Shida with an assisted suplex, cover, two. Diamante finally gets Rosa into the corner, Ivelisse tags in, double kicks, Diamante tries for the pin, but Ivelisse is the legal person! Ivelisse with punches to Rosa.
The challengers are putting up a fight, Ivelisse with a DDT, cover, Rosa breaks that up and hits a neckbreaker on Diamante. Shida hits an enziguri on Ivelisse. Rosa runs in and hits a knee strike on Shida by mistake! Rosa is knocked down, hook kick by Ivelisse, cover, two. Diamante with an assisted sliced bread #2, cover, Rosa breaks it up again.
Rosa and Ivelisse out to the floor. Diamanate looks for code red, Rosa stops that and hits a death valley driver. Shida nails falcon arrow, cover, Ivelisse stops the count. Rosa send Ivelisse out to the floor. Shida clocks Diamante with a running knee, cover, 1-2-3.
Winner: Hikaru Shida and Thunder Rosa via Pinfall
- Backstage, Dasha with Chris Jericho about Isiah Kassidy about challenging him to a match. Jericho says he might be a big star in AEW, but it won't be next week. Jericho says the only "shot, shot, shot" Kassidy is feeling will be from him in the ring. MJF strolls up and says it's awful someone like Kassidy would disrespect Jericho. Jericho says that means a lot from the uncrowned champion that means a lot. They both say each other are great and then say "So, why did you call me a loser?!" (From what happened last week). They bicker a bit, MJF says he would never do that, he was saying it about the limo driver. Jericho then says he was calling Tony Schiavone a loser, they both laugh and bump fists. They each say they're alright and head off.
- Next week:
- October 7 — AEW will celebrate Chris Jericho's 30 years in wrestling.
- AEW World Championship on October 14 it will be Jon Moxley or Eddie Kingston vs. Lance Archer.
Jon Moxley (c) vs. Eddie Kingston (AEW World Championship)
Bit of a feeling out process turns to massive chopping contest in the middle of the ring! Kingston able to get the best of the champion and really works him over. Clubbing blows to the head of Moxley. Massive strikes from both wrestlers. Moxley knees Kingston out to the floor, hits a suicide dive, then a suplex.
Moxley sends him back into the ring, Moxley with a piledriver, pin, Kingston gets his foot on the rope. Back and forth shots in the middle of the ring. Headbutts by Moxley, Kingston goes for a boot, Moxley hits a german suplex, Kingston gets up and hits one of his own, cover, two.
Kingston has a pretty rough looking bruise on his back from this battle. Both are now slapping the hell out of each other. Kingston tries for a spinning backfist, Moxley dodges and locks in a sleeper, then goes into a bulldog choke. Eddies passes out and the referee stops the match!
Winner: Jon Moxley via Referee Stoppage
- Post-match, Lucha Bros run out and double superkick Moxley. They beat up the champion in the corner, but Will Hobbs runs out and gives Fenix a spinebuster. Penta turns around and takes a big punch. Kingston eats a forearm, but Lucha Bros with double superkicks on Hobbs. Allin runs out to the ring with his skateboard and clears out the ring for a moment. Ricky Starks runs out and lands a big spear on Allin. Taz walks out as Hobbs, Moxley, and Allin all get beat up. Starks drives the skateboard into Allin. Kingston barks at a knocked down Moxley. Kingston and company stand tall as the show comes to a close.